We are buying equipment for geriatrics at a unique - for Polish medicine - process of an Open Tender. This time we aimed to purchase equipment for geriatric and long-term care units and wards.
- Nationwide Programme for Early Cancer Diagnosis in Children - launched a nationwide network of diagnostic centres, which have substantially improved the cancer diagnostic in children. The Programme also includes information campaigns aimed at raising doctors' and parents' awareness of the symptoms of cancer and diagnostic and treatment of the disease.
- Nationwide Programme for Newborn Hearing Screening - this nationwide programme offers free hearing tests to all children born in public hospitals in Poland. The tests allow medical professionals to diagnose any hearing defects at a very early stage and take action as fast as it is possible.
- National Programme of Bone Extension and Treating Bone Defects in Children - this programme aims to provide orthopaedic clinics with equipment used to treat bone defects in children - allowing to extend and straighten limb bones.
- Nationwide Programme for Prevention and Treatment of Retinopathy of Prematurity- launched specialist laser therapy centres allowing the diagnosis and treatment of children whose retina has been damaged due to premature birth.
- Nationwide Programme for Noninvasive Respiratory Support of Newborns - 'Infant Flow' - the goal is to lower the number cases in which mechanical ventilation of premature babies and newborns is needed because mechanical ventilation often leads to severe pulmonary complications. What we offer instead is a modern and non-invasive method, which does not require for the infant to be intubated: the “Infant Flow” technique.
- Nationwide Programme for Personal Insulin Pump Treatment of Pregnant Women with Diabetes- is aimed at purchasing personal insulin pumps, which give pregnant women the chance for an active and an easier life despite diabetes
- Nationwide Programme for Personal Insulin Pump Treatment of Children with Diabetes - not active since 2008 - within the scope of this program GOCC purchased insulin pumps which give children a chance for a simpler and more active life despite diabetes.
- CPR for Schools Programme- is aimed at providing teachers of elementary schools with first aid training, enabling them to pass what they have learned on to their students. We also provide schools with necessary teaching aids such as manikins, textbooks and DVDs