We are buying equipment for geriatrics at a unique - for Polish medicine - process of an Open Tender. This time we aimed to purchase equipment for geriatric and long-term care units and wards.
Music gives us the power to go on! We are very happy to announce that the stage in front of the Palace of Culture and Science will belong to some great bands next year.
The line-up for this year's concert looks quite impressive!
13:30 - 13:55 - warm-up before the GOCC run
13:55 - start
14:00 - 14:20 - Antyradio Coverband
14:30 - 14:50 - Romantycy Lekkich Obyczajów
15:00 - 15:20 - Vavamuffin
15:30 - 15:50 - Łąki Łan
16:00 - 16:25 - Farben Lehre
16:35 - 17:00 - Urszula
17:10 - 17:35 - Acid Drinkers
17:45 - 18:10 - Hunter
18:20 - 18:45 - Tabu
18:55 - 19:20 - Happysad
19:30 - 19:55 - Enej
20:00 - Light to the Sky
20:05 - 20:30 - Organek
20:40 - 21:00 - Lao Che
21:10 - 21:30 - Bednarek
21:40 - 22:00 - Big Cyc
What other attractions await you at the Parade Square?
- Our charity shopping outlet SiemaShop is taking its business to the Parade Square in Warsaw! The shop is going to be open from Saturday, from noon till 6 PM. On Sunday we are open from 9 am till 10 pm - or until we run out of merchandise. You will be able to buy our signature merchandise, designed with love by the creative team at the Foundation.
- PLAY brings the Ferris wheel from our posters to life! The larger than life structure is going to be erected on the Parade Square. Hop on to see the view of the city from the height of 32 meters. The mobile network provider will also host meetings with top Polish Youtube creators.
- Volkswagen, the partner of our educational programme CPR for Schools, together with our qualified instructors and first responders will be teaching first aid.
- Klub Szefów Kuchni is going to be joining us at the Parade Square in Warsaw as well. The chefs are going to be preparing delicious meals.
- We also invite you to come by our Auction Centre, if you wish to contribute something in aid of our Grand Finale auctions. The Auction Centre will be open from noon on Sunday.
- The team of doctors and medical practitioners behind ZnanyLekarz.pl site will be conducting free breast exams using the revolutionary new device.
In the area designated for the participants of the 11th GOCC Run, the runners will find:
- hot beverages, tea, coffee, and activities for children provided by Eden
- Polish Association of Nordic Walking, which will introduce you to Nordic walking
- Ergo Running Centre with valuable information about running: answering all questions you might have about equipment and training
- IFMSA Poland, which will be providing diabetes consultations and measuring blood sugar
- Foundation for Children with Diabetes, which will be offering blood sugar levels and providing information about living with diabetes.
- Abbot Company will be providing information about leading active life with diabetes and consultations with specialists.
The Race Office will be open from Friday in the following times:
- 13.01 (Friday) 4 pm - 7 pm
- 14.01 (Saturday) 11 am - 7 pm
- 15. 01 (Sunday) 10 am - noon